- Ewa Rabinowicz, Professor at the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences.
- Paolo De Castro, Chairman of the Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development of the European Parliament.
- Pekka Pesonen, Secretary-General of the European farmer union Copa-Cogeca.
- Valentin Zahrnt, Research Associate at the European Centre for International Political Economy (ECIPE).
- Tassos Haniotis, Director of Economic Analysis, Perspectives and Evaluations at the Directorate-General for Agriculture and Rural Development.
- Ernst-Detlef Schulze, contributer to the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize for the IPCC and lead researcher of the 'Assessment of the European Terrestrial Carbon Balance'.