Fundamental CAP reform will only be realized if carried by a groundswell of support across Europe. Here are some suggestions for action do to help foster change.
Easy things to do on the spot:
- Spread the word about the Declaration and this site! You may send the link to friends, put it on your web page and mention it in your newsletter.
- Print out the flyer that you can download here and distribute it with your other materials!
For those who want to become more involved:
- Write in the media! You do not need to be a journalist to contribute an article in your local newspaper.
- Participate in national and European discussion fora on the Internet!
- Talk about it! To the parliamentarians of your constituency and anybody else!
- Join an organization that campaigns for CAP reform!
- Raise the issue in those federations, parties, associations etc. in which you are a member! Push your organizations to work on CAP reform – or at least to develop a position paper calling for reform.
- Team up with other stakeholders! You might establish a platform with a joint position and maybe regular meetings.
- Organize events on CAP reform! And invite other stakeholders to contribute.